The HF500 features a sleek and stylish design that can easily integrate into any home or residential building. It is easy to use and its clearly visible status indicator LEDs and 85dB alarms ensure that detected leaks demand attention. HF500's test button function also delivers additional peace of mind to users.
Optimised to deliver a user-friendly installation with easy access to the wiring terminal, the HF500 allows alarm replacement without needing to re-wire the device. When a detection and automatic shut-off solution is required, the HF500 can be ideally complemented with a solenoid valves providing a complete and cost-effective solution.
Why choose the HF500?
The HF500 gas alarms from Honeywell have been specifically designed to meet the needs of a wide variety of users; from home owners to social housing professionals, landlords and owners of static holiday homes. With a combination of performance, affordability and ease of installation, the HF500 is able to provide up to five years of flammable gas monitoring.
• Hard-wired for peace of mind
Easy to operate
• Clearly visible status indication LEDs: power, alarm, fault
• Loud 85dB alarm and button for test and alarm mute
• Approved to EN50194-1:2009 by BSI (Kitemarked KM 590203)
(LPG – BSI approval pending)
• State-of-the-art catalytic sensor technology
• Professional desig
Low total cost of ownership
• Optimised for easy wiring and installation
• Direct connection to a solenoid valve
• 5 year product life with 2 year guarantee
Easy to install
• Easy to access wiring terminal
• Cable entry from the back or via mini trunking from the sides or bottom
• Fits to standard electrical installation boxes
• The design allows the alarm to be replaced without rewiring
• Installer mode to test the functionality of
A complete solution
• Integrated alarm relay can operate normally open and normally closed solenoid valves for automatic gas shut off
• Alarm and fault relays can also be used to connect to a control panel/alarm system